The Leadman 8867 250W power supply is a basic ATX model sold mostly to OEM system builders. The ATX 1.03 design is best suited to Socket 7 and Slot 1 class machines.
- 80 or 120 mm Fan
- Cooler and quieter operation
- Sleeved cables
- One (1) 16-inch 20+4-pin ATX power connector
- One (1) 16-inch 4/8-pin +12V power connector
- Four (4) large Molex 4-pin power connectors
- Four (2) SATA power connectors
- One (1) small floppy power connector
- One (1) 6/8-pin PCI Express power connector
- RoHS Compliant
The Leadman board is a basic PSU board that is mass produced for the bottom of the line market.
This power supply uses the UC3842 controller and TI’s LP7510 supervisory device with 3 optocouplers to pass secondary control signals back to the high voltage side.
The primary capacitors are pretty standard along with the power MOSFET etc.
This PSU is not able to qualify for 80 PLUS as the design is older and does not have some of the improvements now available..
|Leadman 8867 ATX Power Supply|
|AC INPUT||DC OUTPUT|
|AC Input: 100V – 240V||DC Output||+3.3V||+5V||+12V||-12V||+5Vsb|
|Current: 3A||Max Load||11A||12A||12A||0.5A||2.0A|
|Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz||Maximum Combined Wattage||95W||240W|
|Total Maximum Power: 250W|