Volcan Defend the Tower was developed then released on February 7, 2019 by Processor Game Studio. Volcan Defend the Tower is a third person shooter.
Players control Sollum who has to defend your Volcan Towers against your enemies while exploring the planet earth with nature restored due to years of humanity’s absence.
The restoration of nature brought many surprises, the irrational alien race Ganthar has spread to the planet making a deadly gas that is harmful to humans. Find, activate and use all your firepower to defend the Volcan Towers, you are the last hope of the Vanguard.
The game offers a day night system which is more common in role playing games than in shooters.
The small green clouds are energy, the red ones are for health, the yellow ones are voice logs, the purple ones are blue orbs for upgrade and grey ones are for skill points.
The talent tree system fits good with the concept of a tower defence game.
• A gigantic open world free to be explored with hundreds of enemies and items;
• Upgrade system of character and turrets with more than 30 different abilities;
• Turrets system with 4 powerful single weapons;
• Primary and secondary weapons that can be equipped at the same time by the player;
• Mighty Attack melee;
• Teleport system with check point that makes you explore the world and return to the tower or point that was instantly without wasting time;
• Dozens of enemies with different types of behavior;
• Hordes of enemies constantly attacking Volcan Tower;
• Mission system indicate the next steps for the player;
• Each Act has its own gigantic and monstrous chief;
• See in real time the progress of cleaning the environment by the Volcan Tower purification system;
The game uses the Unreal 4 engine and the better quality graphics it can bring are well presented. The developer put lots of effort into the game world which makes this game far better looking than most recent releases.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Core i5-2520 or better|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||9 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or better
AMD Radeon HD 4650 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|