Warface was released July 1, 2014 by Crytek.. The game was developed by Crytek. Warface is a conventional co-op first person shooter action game.
In this explosive free-to-play shooter, you join the ranks of Warface to defeat the evil forces of Blackwood in their pursuit to overtake the world. With daily new missions, you can team up with your friends and advance against the enemy’s army in the action-packed Co-Op, or test your skills against other players in Versus gameplay.
Warface leverages the excellence Crytek is famous for. Excellent artwork and not too demanding.
In Co-op mode, play the part of a Rifleman, Sniper, Engineer or Medic, and master the unique skills of each class to help your team to victory. Daily new missions mean you’ll always have a fresh challenge to face and new rewards to unlock – regardless of whether you tackle Regular, Skilled or Hardcore campaigns.
Its 2023. Nation states have crumbled, the power vacuum filled by a new entity: a multinational military force unleashed by the cabals of commerce. Its roots spread everywhere, strangling the dark corners of our planet. They control the globe’s resources and incite international crisis.
They exploit the poor and enslave the weak. They corrupt legal systems and cover their tracks with chaos and conspiracy. They created a new world order. They call themselves Blackwood. They must be stopped.
The game was originally intended to be sold in China, but as Crytek developed the game it was then expanded more widely. The game is presently PC only, with consoles expected later one.
While the F2P player can grind their way along, cash stops are plentiful where players can get powerful weapons for cash.
- Enjoy a constant flow of new weapons, maps and more!
- Tackle new missions in diverse war zones every single day
- Brace yourself for explosive Co-op and Versus action
- Work as a team and master four unique soldier classes
- Crytek’s CRYENGINE tech draws you deep into the heat of battle
- Pick your side and fight as the forces of Blackwood or Warface
- Play completely free of charge – never pay a penny
- Expect the best – Crytek’s trademark quality meets free-to-play gaming