Windows 10 KB4480976 applies to version 1803. KB4480967 applies to 1709. KB4480959 applies to 1703.
- Addresses an issue in Microsoft Edge that fails to trigger the focusin event if the focus event listener of an element shifts focus to another element.
- Addresses an issue that prevents sharing and timeline features and roaming settings from working for accounts that use Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent some applications from displaying the Help (F1) window correctly.
- Addresses an issue that causes power options to appear on the Windows security screen when the per user group policy to hide power options is set.
- Addresses an issue that prevents links for certain compressed file formats from resolving.
- Addresses an issue that causes BitLocker Network Unlock to fail on generation 2 virtual machines when it’s used in a network that only supports IPv4.
- Addresses a privacy issue with apps that obtain the BroadFileSystemAccess capability without a user’s consent.
- Addresses an issue in which WAM logging causes some applications such as Microsoft Office to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that causes catalog signed scripts, including those shipped as part of Windows, to incorrectly generate a Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) failure audit event.
- Addresses an issue in which Windows Driver Frameworks causes high CPU utilization. As a result, the user-mode driver stops working when the device resumes from Hibernate (S4).
- Addresses an issue that may cause a 30-second delay when deleting or renaming a link in a Distributed File System (DFS) Namespace. Additionally, renaming a folder may take 30 seconds when multiple users work in a group share simultaneously, and File Explorer stops responding.
- Addresses an issue that prevents you from overwriting a file in a shared folder because of an Access Denied error when a filter driver is loaded.
- Addresses an issue that may cause third-party applications to have difficulty authenticating hotspots.
- Addresses an issue that may cause a blue screen to appear when a Thunderbolt storage device is attached.
No new features are included with this update. New features are being added to the upcoming 19H1.
After installing this update, some users cannot pin a web link on the Start Menu or the taskbar.
Some users of Office 97 and Access may want to modernize to an open source database like MySQL which will make life easier looking forward. Microsoft Access 2003 can convert to a more recent container which can then be used with no change to the conection strins tec