AMD Adrenalin 18.12.3 if for GCN based graphics.
- Fan speed gauge in Radeon WattMan may sometimes overfill.
- Memory clocks on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may become locked at 800Mhz.
- Game profiles with custom fan settings may sometimes remain even after closing a game.
- The game streaming tab may be missing in Radeon Settings when Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition is installed twice on a system.
- Radeon ReLive for VR may experience minor corruption for a few seconds immediately after connecting a headset.
- Auto tuning controls are not displaying their warning message in Radeon Overlay.
- Custom values for the sampling interval slider in the performance metrics feature may fail to enable.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes list a previously installed driver version even after driver successfully upgrading.
- Apply and Done buttons may sometimes overlap in Radeon Settings or Radeon Overlay.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Uninstalling Radeon Software may fail to remove Radeon Settings.
- Zero RPM may fail to enable/disable correctly when switching between manual and automatic fan controls.
- Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.
- A port 58888 already in use error message may be observed when AMD Link Server was disabled while an IOS device client was connected.
- Radeon Overlay’s new in overlay video player may experience smoothness issues while adjusting the playback slider.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
REVERT TO PREVIOUS DRIVERS
Lots of problems installing this driver can be fixed by removing the old driver in safe mode then installing the new one after rebooting.
If you need to revert back to a previous driver release you can remove the Radeon driver from the control panel and you will need to reboot. The the desired driver can be installed which will require another reboot. Use the driver defaults. Use in-game settings to adjust the performance or FX.
Never force game option with the driver. Use in-game options only. We see so many try to get features of games that do not have intrinsic ability. Always use in-game options and use driver defaults from a clean install.