AMD Adrenalin 19.1.2 if for GCN based graphics.
- Resident Evil® 2
- Tropico™ 6
- Anthem™ Early Access
- Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- Game Advisor may fail to load compatibility information for games when the gaming library is very large.
- Uninstalling Radeon Software may fail to remove Radeon Settings.
- Pixel Format settings may not retain after system restart.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently experience captured recordings or Instant Replays with inverted colors.
- HDMI Underscan settings may not retain after system restart.
REVERT TO PREVIOUS DRIVERS
Lots of problems installing this driver can be fixed by removing the old driver in safe mode then installing the new one after rebooting.
If you need to revert back to a previous driver release you can remove the Radeon driver from the control panel and you will need to reboot. The the desired driver can be installed which will require another reboot. Use the driver defaults. Use in-game settings to adjust the performance or FX.
Never force game option with the driver. Use in-game options only. We see so many try to get features of games that do not have intrinsic ability. Always use in-game options and use driver defaults from a clean install.