Today EA delivered a large update to Apex Legends. Patch 1.03 is available for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
Some St Valentine’s day cosmetics were a nice touch. The real changes are more material.
Respawn focused on game stability for most of the patch. Players who were experiencing crashes, gray screens, server stability issues, and problems with their friends list should see some improvements.
Respawn also fixed an exploit where players were able to duplicate their inventories.
The most notable fix in this patch will affect players who jump onto the supply ship. Players who revived allies on supply ships used to float through the ship and plummet to earth.
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.