ATOMEGA was released on September 19, 2017 by Ubisoft. The game was developed by Reflections. ATOMEGA is a first person arena shooter.
Ubisoft is finally getting into the arena shooter genre to compete with games like Quake Live etc. ATOMEGA is being developed by Reflections, which delivered Grow Home in 2015, then Grow Up in 2016.
The game is an 8 player shooter in which the players’ “exoforms” can grow and evolve, from the small and fast Atom to the Omega. Smaller exoforms grown into larger ones.
- 1st person retro-arena shooter.
- A single arena on the brink of destruction.
- Compete online with up to 8 players.
- Collect Mass to evolve through 7 EXOFORMs from nimble ATOM to godlike OMEGA each with different strengths, weaknesses and tactical advantages.
- Sustain OMEGA form to dominate the arena.
- Collect 10 HACKS to temporally boost your abilities.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel® Core i3-550 or better
AMD FX-4100 or better
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||15 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or better
AMD Radeon™ HD 7750 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|