Battalion 1944 was released on February 1, 2018 by Square Enix. The game was developed by Bulkhead Interactive. Battalion 1944 is a first person shooter.
Battalion 1944 revives old school FPS back into the modern gaming spotlight in the only truly spiritual successor to the great multiplayer shooters of the past. In Battalion 1944, it’s down to skilled soldiers like you to make it to the top.
- 5v5 Competitive Mode
- A Round Based Game
- First team to win 13 rounds wins the match
- Blow up or defend an objective – or wipe out the enemy team – in order to win the round
- Each team starts off with a shared pool of weapons.
- Downed enemies drop a weapon card. Either your own team, or the enemy team, can pick up that card to add 1 weapon from that class to their inventory
- If you die and none of your team mates recover your weapon, the weapon is removed from your team’s weapon pool
- Play with smarts, skills and teamwork to maximise your chances at victory.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Core 2 Duo or better|
|Memory||6 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||10 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or better
AMD Radion HD 7850 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|
This game is using the Unreal Engine 4.