Helldivers was released on March 3, 2015 by Playstation Mobile. The game was developed by Arrowhead Games. Helldivers is an isomorphic action shooter.
Helldivers is a twin stick shooter. Gameplay is similar to Alien Swarm etc.
Players form a unit called the Helldivers who work to protect the world from the enemies of mankind. Gameplay is very intense and this game needs a low lag internet connection.
To win, players must fight or sneak through enemy-controlled territory, complete objectives, and call a dropship to extract them from the planet. Outside of certain trophies/achievements, there are no rewards for killing enemies. Its possible to hold out against the enemy indefinitely by calling in resupply.
Players can see nearby patrols on the radar. They can chose to avoid them or engage as desired, Beware that an endless supply of troops can attack the player.
The controls are tight and feel very fluid, accommodating every type of action a player can perform without being complicated.
Combat is basic twin stick action. The gameplay itself is the games strongest point. The maps are totally randomized and are composed of very nondescript geography.
- Includes Masters Of The Galaxy, Turning Up The Heat and Democracy Strikes Back expansions.
- Up to 4 player local and online co-op multiplayer on STEAM.
- Full friendly fire – “accidentally” kill your friends, again.
- Rise through the ranks and call in devastating military support
- Community-driven galactic campaign.
- Non-linear mission structure.
- Procedurally generated levels – the universe is a large place.
- 100+ hours of gameplay
- Valve Anti Cheat
|Operating System||Windows Vista or better|
|CPU||X2 2.4 GHz or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||7 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GT or better
AMD Radeon™ HD 2600 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|