Insurgency: Sandstorm was released on December 12, 2018 by Focus Home Interactive. The game was developed by New World Interactive. Insurgency: Sandstorm is a first person shooter.
Insurgency: Sandstorm is a team-based, tactical FPS based on lethal close quarters combat and objective-oriented multiplayer gameplay. Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded, and teamwork wins the fight.
Continuing Insurgency’s acclaim as the most atmospheric shooter, Sandstorm is built with Unreal 4 engine to bring its gritty close-quarters combat into a whole new era of realism. Skill is rewarded, and survival is paramount. Feel every bullet, and fear every impact.
The game offers a lot more customization with new skins, uniforms and other perks. Skill is rewarded, and survival is paramount. Feel every bullet and fear every impact. There is not a lot of ammunition available to it so is pays to be thrifty. The gameplay has many tactical elements.
- Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, now with 5 million units sold. Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way.
- Character and weapon customisation to show your battle-hardiness.
- Unprecedented audio design with positional voice-chat for realistic teamwork, and heart pounding ambient audio to bring you into the battlefield.
- Peek around corners, tactically breach doorways, use smoke to cover your team’s advance, and call in air support.
- Battle across expansive maps in up to 16-versus-16 player game modes, or 8 player co-operative against AI, now with machine gun mounted drivable vehicles.
- Competitive multiplayer features including matchmaking, broadcasting UI, and replays.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Core i5-4450 or better|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||40 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 760 or better
AMD Radeon® HD 7970 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|