Intruder was developed then released on March 1, 2019 by SuperBoss Games. Intruder is a stealth multiplayer shooter.
The game was developed since 2012 by a small group who tuned the gameplay carefully. The then enter Steam’s early access so that they could continue work on the game.
The ultimate spy-vs-guards simulator. Carefully sneak your way to the objective as Intruders or use the wide variety of tactical gadgets to trap your opponents as Guards. Intruder allows for stealth, teamwork, and environmental interactions never before seen in a multiplayer game.
The banana is one relatively unique feature. The peel is used to trip up a guard. The game is definitely a new idea for PvP that should prove to be popular in a few weeks.
- Team-based stealth multiplayer: Guards vs. Intruders.
- Immersive FPS: climb, crouch, crawl, and swim through the environment.
- Use gadgets to trick, trap, distract and outsmart your opponents.
- Eavesdrop on the opposing team with spatial 3d voice chat.
- Use ragdoll physics to launch your foes out of windows or to play dead while the enemy walks right past you.
- Truly interactive buildings with working security cameras, spotlights, sliding windows, ventilation shafts, and elevators.
- Stealth-based missions with multiple objectives and escape routes.
- Powerful Unity3d level editor plugin to create your own Intruder maps and game modes
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Core 2 duo or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||1 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||HD 3000 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|