Killer Instinct was released on September 27, 2017 by Microsoft Games. The game was developed by Iron Galaxy. Killer Instinct is a fighting game. The XBOX Play Anywhere version is reviewed.
This game originally was published back in October 28, 1994 for the arcade sector. Microsoft bought the game assets and redeveloped it for the Xbox One and the PC.
The arcade version used 4 buttons and a joystick. This version supports the Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers. It also supports the Xbox 360 fight-sticks. Cross play with the Xbox One and PC is available but not ranked matches. The Steam version is ranked separately.
This game is very content rich with an amazing array of features. Each character has its own background music.
The Windows store version only provides one character. The player needs DLC for more skins.
- Extensive cast of powerful combatants with tons of customization options including Retro Costumes and Accessories.
- 20 Stages with dynamic stage environments.
- Award winning audio
- Competitive online matches
- Unique, well balanced characters to fit your fighting style.
- Test your skill online in Ranked Leagues.
- Cinematic Story Mode.
- Extensive Dojo tutorial teaches all the core mechanics for Killer Instinct.
- Train an AI combatant and challenge your friends to asynchronous matches in Shadow Lab.
If you live fighting games, Killer Instinct will definitely be one game to have in your game library.
|Operating System||Windows 10 x64 version 1511 or better|
|CPU||Intel® Core i5-750 or better
AMD Phenom X4 965 or better
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||48 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or better
AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|
This game works best with the Xbox 360 fight-sticks.