The Leadman 8867 350W ATX power supply is a basic low cost model aimed at the OEM market. Leadman is a relatively unknown brand outside Asia.
This PSU is pretty basic ATX 1.03 compliant for Pentium and Pentium II machines.
- 80 or 120 mm Fan
- Cooler and quieter operation
- Sleeved cables
- One (1) 16-inch 20+4-pin ATX power connector
- One (1) 16-inch 4/8-pin +12V power connector
- Four (4) large Molex 4-pin power connectors
- Four (4) SATA power connectors
- One (1) small floppy power connector
- One (1) 6/8-pin PCI Express power connector
- RoHS Compliant
|Leadman 8867 ATX Power Supply|
|AC Input Rating||DC Output Rating|
|AC Input: 100V – 240V||DC Output||+3.3V||+5V||+12V1||+12V2||-12V||+5Vsb|
|Current: 3A||Max Load||14A||18A||17A||18A||0.5A||3.0A|
|Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz||Maximum Combined Wattage||180W||215W||215W|
|Total Power: 350W|
The Leadman board is a basic PSU board that is mass produced for the bottom of the line market. These 350W designs often are seen for under $25.
This power supply uses the UC3842 controller and TI’s LP7510 supervisory device with 3 optocouplers to pass secondary control signals back to the high voltage side. The primary capacitors are pretty standard along with the power MOSFET etc.
This PSU is not able to qualify for 80 PLUS as the design is older and does not have some of the improvements now available..