The MSI A320M grenade motherboard is a basic µATX for AMD Ryzen processors.
- Supports AMD® RYZEN Series processors and 7th Gen A-series / AthlonTM Processors for socket AM4
- Support DDR4 1866/2133/2400/2667/2933(OC)/3200(OC) Mhz
- 2x DDR4 slots, 32GB maximum memory
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- EZ debug LED to quickly identify problems
- Click BIOS 5 for easy upgrades and management
- 2.4A USB 3.0 charging for mobile devices
- Dual chassis fan headers for extra cooling
The MSI A320M Grenade is the best of the series. With 4 memory slots the Grenade has more memory capacity for extreme work and gaming..
Entry level gaming is easily done with this motherboard. The PCI Express x16 slot can handle even a larger video card as it is offset away from the CPU cooler to allow for excellent air flow.
The pair of PCI Express x1 slots are available for peripherals if desired. PCI Express cards for expansions are widely available.
The M.2 slot can support a very high performance SSD with up to 2 GB/s of bandwidth. M.2 are easily 4 times faster than SATA which are better suited to DVD drives and hard disks.
The MSI Click BIOS is a real handy feature for those who want to more easily manage their board. Upgrades are easy.
4x SATA ports are enough for hard disks and BD drives as desired. Most users of this board will likely be using for upgrades from existing systems.
Headers for USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 are available for every chassis available. Front panel boxes for USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 are available for those who need more ports for charging devices etc.
While the MSI A320M grenade motherboard is the entry level board for AM4, we can confidently point out that this board with a graphics car can handle gaming easily. Equipped with a 4/8 CPU is plenty of processor for a single graphics card.