Windows 10 build 17744.1001 is an interim as Microsoft continues to debug Windows 10 for the expected fall 2018 release.
We have noted that recent versions have been slower to install even using a SSD. Its advisable to use disk cleanup if you system is running short on space. Windows tends to accumulate a lot of backups in case somebody needs to roll back.
- Fixes an issue where opening Word document from Word Online did not work in S mode
- Fixes an issue where some apps would crash when sending data to Timeline
- Fixes an issue where Cortana would crash when launching tips and doing web searches
- Fixes an issue where nearby sharing in the Share UI was not visible
- Fixes an issue where content in Edge would become offset from the window frame
- Fixes an issue where the spellchecking menu would appear in the wrong place when right-clicking a misspelled word in Edge
- Fixes an issue where toggling a checkbox with a braille display and Narrator would not update the displayed state
- The onedrive folder bug is still not fixed.
- Mixed Reality headsets have to be paired fresh