This brings Windows 10 to build 16299.214.
- Addresses issue where users of Microsoft and Azure Active Directory accounts may see the password prompt repeatedly.
- Addresses a performance degradation observed in applications making heavy use of the .NET System.Diagnostics.StackTrace class.
- Addresses a compatibility issue where colors are distorted when the system is connected to displays that support wide color gamut.
- Addresses a condition where a second monitor that is connected to legacy AMD display adapters flashes after waking from sleep.
- Addresses issue that causes delays when switching keyboard languages using Alt+Shift.
- Addresses compatibility issues when rendering certain closed captions or subtitle formats during video playback.
- Addresses issue where the Microsoft Edge Allow Extension Group Policy for the disabled state was not working.
We have several LCD panels and AMD video cards and this fix finally resolves using a multi-panel setup. We noticed a lot of others on the AMD forum with this issue.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
We have seen many reports that installing this update invoked an error. See the page on fixing windows update.