KB4100403 applies to Windows 10 version 1803. This brings windows 10 to build 17134.81.
- Addresses an issue with power regression on systems with NVMe devices from certain vendors.
- Addresses an issue that may cause Windows Hello enrollment to fail on certain hardware that has dGPUs.
- Addresses a reliability issue that may cause Microsoft Edge or other applications to stop responding when you create a new audio endpoint while audio or video playback is starting.
- Addresses an issue where closed-caption settings are preserved after upgrade.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue in Internet Explorer that might cause communication between web workers to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios with multiple visits to a web page.
When attempting to upgrade to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, select devices with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p Series may repeatedly enter a UEFI screen after restart or stop working. This update addresses that problem.
We noticed Windows 10 in standby would use more power, this seems to be corrected as now the standby is faster with laptops unplugged.