Windows 10 KB4103721 applies to version 1803 only.
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain VPN apps from working on builds of Windows 10, version 1803. These apps were developed using an SDK version that precedes Windows 10, version 1803, and use the public RasSetEntryProperties API.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Windows Server, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, HTML help, and Windows Hyper-V.
The graphics components are focused mostly on GDI and GDI+ which needed to be fixed. The kernel problems include the known Spectre and Meltdown problems. More fixes are expected down the road with the new crop of problems.
OUR ISSUES FIXED
- Fixes the problem with displaying update history on our Lenovo X220 laptop.
- Fixes the problem with the Intel Speedstep with our Lenovo X220 laptop which has the i5-2520m (Sandy Bridge) processor.
- Fixes the keyboard errors on our Lenovo X220 which sometimes was unresponsive to keypress. We ordered a new keyboard as the existing one has been in service for several years with some keytops having been worn off.
- iTunes is a mess.
- Music playback with a bluetooth sound system sputters badly and does not work properly