Windows 10 KB4469342 is intended for Window version 1809. This changes the build version to Build 17763.168.
- Fixes mapped drives to reconnect after starting and logging into a Windows device
- Fixes some issues with Bluetooth headsets that stop working after a period of time
- Fixes the brightness on some machines that resets to 50% on a reboot
- Time zone fixes for Fiji, Russia and Morocco
- Some multi display rigs now work properly
- Fixes sysprep problems with the /generalize switch
Lots of other updates but no new features.
The update is slow on reboot as Windows is doing a new hardware detect cycle with the fixed subsystems. Some of the fixes are with the DXGI which handles layers above the mini-port drivers to deal with the display issues. The bluetooth drivers are mostly mini-port and kernel mode.
The problem with save-as in Paint 3D is still not working properly. Reset the app did not change the fault.
Some issues with games such as Halo: Combat Evolved when set to a lower resolution than the native LCD resolution. Screen may go black even with the game running.